24 enero 2013

Is 2013 your fit year?

No se si les sucede lo mismo, pero para mi cada año lucho contra mi falta de compromiso hacia mi meta fitness... A ustedes cómo les funciona?
***
I don´t know about you, but for me each year is a constant struggle cause I can never really commit. Can you?

My fit goal this year is a little bit more realistic I think, Why? because I now understand that the diet is key and that I need to workout if I don't want just saggy results. So in 60 days I'll give you my first update on how this "New Goal" is turning out.
Este año mi meta es un poco más realista ya que me he informado y por fin entendí que la dieta es clave para el proceso, así como el hacer ejercicio, si no quiero que todo quede flácido. Así que en 60 días les daré el primer informe del progreso de mi "Nueva meta".