15 mayo 2012

My Insanity Workout Playlist:

A mix of 70's, 80's, 90's and latest music hits... the perfect workout mix for me! But I bet you will find some that you can incorporate into your own playlist =)

1.   The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony.
2. Jet - Are you gonna be my girl?

3. Young the Giant: My body
4. Britney Spears - Till the world ends
5. Vanilla Ice: Ice ice Baby
6. Sugar Ray: Fly
7. Elise & Phillip: Somebody that I used to know (American Idol 2012)
8. Pitbull - Give me everything ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer
9. Daft Punk - Around the world 
10. Tiesto ft. Nelly Furtado: Who wants to be alone
11. Lady Gaga: Just Dance:


I will keep updating this playlist but please leave some of your personal choices, so I will be waiting for your input on the message box...

Esta lista de música para mi Insanity workout que también me acompaña cuando salgo a correr es de mis favoritas hasta el momento y la estaré actualizando constantemente, también quisiera que me hicieran algunas recomendaciones en cuanto a lo que ustedes escuchan, así que estaré esperando los comentarios...